Bout my Youtube and my recent activities

Hello!!! This is Achan Inno 😊😊😊 and for this moment, I'd like to share a little bit bout my Youtube channel and also bout my recent activities.

    So actually I also have a YouTube channel, and I was planning to be more focused on my YouTube, but therefore I just got 5 subscribers ( at least till now 29/12/2017😂😂 ). At first, I planned to uploaded just a Vlog content ( like my daily activities or about food ). But it's ended up wrong, I just uploaded a Video with a music N a lyric ( lyric music video ).
   
    But now, I think I have to be more focus on my study ( cause my exam will appear next week ) and therefore, I've to study hard and finish all my tasks ( I got a lot of tasks guyss 😭😭 ). But still how I wish I could still upload a video on my youtube and also upload a new story on my Blog (here). So please guyss, just stay tune 😄😄😄😊😊

    So, Okay, that's all bout my story for today and don't forget to Subsribe my channel and make sure you guys watch all my videos and give me like on my video.

So this is my Youtube link : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIFvEuc3jlzP6qqepuuqAdg

And also don't forget to follow my IG : @can_achan20 to know and update bout my recent activities.

So, Thank u guyss,

Achan Inno

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gfriend

Lady Gaga Vocal Analysis